Tumbling Tower for Kids and Family with 30 Colored Stacking Blocks
Get 5% Off on Credit Card/Debit Card ₨1,139.05 (-₨59.95)
1. Made of premium environment-friendly material, non-toxic, smooth without burrs, safe for kids to play.
2. Bright color, super cute cartoon image will attract kids’ attention and training their abiltiy of color recogition.
3. Easy to follow the game rule, perfect for more players play together, increase parent-child interaction.
4. Classical stacking blocks game, develop children’s creativity, imagination, hand-eyes coordination ability and logic thinking ability.
5. Suitable for age 3 years to adult, one or more players are best for the game.
- Classic Colourful Stacking Tower game which consists of 30 precision-crafted, colorful wood blocks and comes with a dice, this is a Complete Strategy Game, engages kids and enhances eye, hand Coordination and brain power exercise.
Tumbling Tower is a game of mental skill. Built on the simple premise of stacking blocks. One game that children and adults can play together, has no learning curve and never gets old or boring.
An easy game that you can play anytime, anywhere and any way you like. Whether you are serene, scientific, or sneaky when you choose your block, you’ll have fun. Be the life of your party with this tumbling tower Timber tower promotes friendship, communication and logic between players.
- Humans are natural-born structural engineers. If you find that hard to believe, watch a small child play with a set of simple wooden blocks. Its one of the most popular games in the world, Blocks charm is its simplicity and nothing but wooden blocks and gravity. This simple game can teach us a lot about the more complex world of structural engineering. Buildings, after all, are vulnerable to the same forces that can topple a Stacking tower — forces like loads, tension, compression, torsion and more. An accidental bump of the game table is an excellent scale version of a catastrophic earthquake.
- Benefit of colorful Stacking blocks is kids can give them different shapes just like shown in picture. Playing with blocks help children develop their vocabularies, improves math skills, and even teaches them about gravity, balance, and geometry. They learn how to describe colors, shapes, sizes and positions as they build various structures. It also helps in understanding about labeling, sentence structure, spatial visualization, balance, symmetry, and even weight, height and gravity.